Make a Difference Day is this Saturday, October 22, and we encourage you and your families to sign up for to volunteer. You won’t regret it.
Here are our top ten reasons:
10. It’s a great way to get out of doing housework — at least temporarily.
9. It’ll probably make for some great photos and stories.
8. It’ll be a chance to release the inner kid in you, if you so choose.
7. Make new friends! Volunteering is a great way to meet new people and make new friends.
6. You have been saying you are going to “get involved” for years.
5. Discover Charlotte! Learn about different organizations doing their part to make Charlotte a better place.
4. You’ll feel a great sense of personal accomplishment.
3. Challenge yourself! Try something new and different and you may just find a hidden passion.
2. Spend quality time with friends and family! Discovering a new activity together can be a great way to bond with friends and loved ones.
1. It puts positive energy back into the community.
You can also check out the HandsOn Network’s blog post about the benefits of family volunteering as well as a mother’s experience volunteering with her family if you need more convincing or just want to read more. And you can check out these cute kids’ encouragement too.
So now it’s your turn. Think of your top reasons and don’t delay signing up! Visit our Website today!